Circular saws are the ones which have a circular blade that rotates at a definite rpm instead of a regular flat angular blade. These are of great use when you are cutting material to have a pattern out of it. It is very difficult to create patterns out of regular jigsaw. Before buying a circular saw make sure you understand your needs clearly that is on what material you want to work and how precise you want your cut outs to be. Blades of circular saws are often characterized according to their diameter so if you are a beginner then this is the factor on which you will choose your circular saw.
Features to look for while buying a circular saw
- The circular saw you choose must not give you jagged edges on plywood cut. This will help you end up with a smoother cut and better patterns on your work.
- The motor should be powerful enough to cut through thick materials.
- Electronic speed controls to ease the mode of operation in your circular saw so choosing an electronic control is better than a manual one.
- Make sure that the saw you purchase is not too heavy. If so it will be difficult to control it.
- The bevel should have positive stops on 22.5 degree and 45 degrees so somewhere nearby to make smoother and more efficient operations.
- Sometimes you get adjustable circular saws in the market which are a great buy but sometimes too small in size. So, make sure you check the size carefully before ordering an adjustable circular saw.
- Sometimes circular saws are referred to as power saws. These are actually specialized for cutting through metals. So, if you do not need such a powerful saw then it is better to avoid these as they are much more expensive than normal circular saws.
- In some circular saws, different sized circular blades are provided which you can fix onto the same mortar according to your need. These tools are quite useful for everyone as they allow you a lot of flexibility in your operation.
Where to buy a circular saw
If you are looking for Where to buy a circular saw, you can buy a circular saw from any shop around you just make sure it gives you the warranty. But if you want to buy online then also you will get these easily on online retail sites like Amazon ad Flipkart and many others depending on where you want the product to be delivered. It is absolutely fine both ways and safe to buy. It is not necessary to stick to renowned brands and if you can find any brand having your desired features go for it but check the mortar quality, power and the warranty period provided to you during the purchase.
Hopefully, these facts will help you while choosing a circular saw for your work according to the purpose for which you are buying the tool. It is a great tool for carpenter and several other purposes including metal crafts.