Wifi slow cooker can be considered as a slow cooker which can not only be controlled by its settings on its LED screen but also by mobile or tablet or laptop remotely using Wifi connectivity.
The slow cooker cooks food similar to pressure cooker but unlike pressure cooker, it cooks food slowly and with controlled temperatures and pressures. Wifi connectivity adds more advantages to best wifi slow cooker like setting the start temperatures, end temperatures and set it to start keeping it warm and set it to stop cooking if a user gets late due to traffic or unexpected workload so as to prevent overcooking or disintegration.
Features of wifi slow cooker to be best wifi slow cooker:
- It should be good in design and looks so that it does not look odd in the kitchen but can be stayed in line of sight like a showcase.
- It should be able to cook for small to a large number of people.
- It should be easy to use and operate and wash.
- It should be easy to connect to wifi connectivity and then to an app on phone or laptop. And moreover, its application should be for all operating systems like android, windows, Ubuntu, or iOS. So, a user does not have to worry about buying a device with a particular operating system.
- An interface on cooker and app should be interactive and simple to use. So that user does not need to be experts in operating cooker.
- Setting up cooker and connections and installing app should be simple and easy.
- It would be better if it has a feature to remind user remotely on a device about reaching finish timeline.
- It would be better if it has a feature to let the user keep food on stand by if the user gets home late than expected. A user should be able to stretch the timeline of cooking and also the time needed to keep it warm.
- It would be better if a user can see inside cooker while cooking using a camera so that one can know if temperature and other variables are according to food and if not one can change accordingly.
How one should maintain a Wifi slow cooker so that it will remain the best Wifi slow cooker for a long time:
- A user should clean the inner wall of the cooker before inserting new ingredients of a new dish so that it does not affect its taste and also does not affect the cooker’s portion having heating elements.
- A user should also watch for any cut or burn on wire or cable of slow cooker so that it does not cause a fire due to electricity when he or she is not at home.
- A user should set the time as per guidance. If he or she mistakenly set a higher time than required, it may cause overcooking.
- Keep testing the cooker over an interval of a week or a month that it reaches the high temperature or not by filling one-third of the cooker with water and then leave it for 8-9 hours and then test the temperature using a thermometer. It tells the user as the cooker is still working as usual or not.
Technology has made the life of human simple and more comfortable. But the main benefit of technology is that it lets human handle multitasks like this wifi slow cooker. A user can do other tasks while the cooker is cooking food and also user can navigate throughout the cooking process. In this way, the user can get cooked food at home without applying many efforts after coming from doing tedious works.